Welcome to the Southwest!
Le Domaine du Cèdre is located in the triangle Albi, Cordes sur Ciel and Gaillac.
Come and discover the treasures of the Tarn.
Relaxation & leisure
Gastronomy & terroir
Know how & crafts
History & architecture
Museum Toulouse Lautrec
- Museum Jean Jaurès
Cordes sur Ciel
- Round town of Labruguière
- Circuit of the bastides
- Albi: UNESCO WORLD PATRIMOINE, Cathedral, the Toulouse Lautrec Museum and its gardens.
- Gaillac : its vineyards
- Toulouse: its place of the capitol, the visit of aerospace and the city of space.
- Carmaux: its mine Museum and the Cap Découverteamusement park.
- Cordes sur Ciel : one of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Lautrec and his pink garlic.
- Carcassonne : its medieval walled city…..
- 3500 km of signposted trails
- Bike rides
- walks in Solex
- PENNE Castle (it was closed for 450 years!!!!)
Discover the Tarn and its landscapes…
Free WiFi in all chalets
From 9:30 am to noon and from 2.30 pm to 6pm
Closed on Sunday & Monday
Restaurant open to everyone and every day
Well-behaved dogs accepted
Except cat. 1 & 2
Present health diary on arrival
Reduced mobility access
An Ontario Chalet is equipped for people with reduced mobility